"When she was just a girl She expected the world But it flew away from her reach So she ran away in her sleep Dreamed of paradise" - coldplay facebook/ twitter

information
17th years old girl who do nothing for her world. am like grey color on the box, too sweet and too pure for black color. I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is welcomed. thanks.

archives
Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Mei 2010 September 2010 Oktober 2010
david foster . oh my. david foster 04.46 Kamis, 21 Oktober 2010
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
aaaaaargh david foster have concert in INDONESIA ! on 27 OCTOBER !
oh my oh my.

okay, lets see
Natalie Cole , CHARICE , Ruben Studdard , PETER CETERA !

as u know, i'm big fan of charice, peter cetera and of course  david foster .
khehehe my mom and my sist same with me, they r hardcore \m/

will i attend it? of course yes hehehe
i can't wait~


"Today, I decide that its true."