"When she was just a girl She expected the world But it flew away from her reach So she ran away in her sleep Dreamed of paradise" - coldplay facebook/ twitter

information
17th years old girl who do nothing for her world. am like grey color on the box, too sweet and too pure for black color. I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is welcomed. thanks.

archives
Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Mei 2010 September 2010 Oktober 2010
How Could an Angel Break My Heart ? 23.28 Kamis, 30 September 2010
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
cuih . i hate it when love comes again.

yeah, he , with his 'flat' look appear to my life .

i can't deny it, yeah i love him

but is he has same feel like me?

 not . he like an angel, act good like an angel . but he never ever has a feel to me

oh puih , he's broke my heart


"Today, I decide that its true."